How To Proceed
Tests Alphabetically Listed: Visitors that know the name of the test they are looking for can click on the Adult Tests Alphabetically listed link and scroll down the list of tests until they come to the Test they are searching for. Clicking on a test name takes you to that test's webpage, which describes the test, presents an example report and links to the test's "Training Manual" and research.
Tests Functionally Grouped: Visitors that do not have a test's name can begin their test search by clicking on the Adult Tests Functionally Grouped webpage link. Tests are grouped according to their function or purpose. For example, test groups include intake programs, counseling, outpatients, inpatients, defendants, probationers and inmates (prisons). Specialty groups include anger management, DUI/DWI screenings, driver's license reinstatement, substance (alcohol and other drugs) abuse, gambler addiction, suicide screening, courts, drug courts, domestic violence perpetrators, welfare recipient screening, sex offenders, treatment intake and counseling or treatment outcome.
Our automated tests can be administered using the paper-pencil test booklet format. Test users can then, at their convenience, enter the answer sheet responses into their computer for scoring and printing reports within two to three minutes. Our automated tests can also be administered and scored directly on the computer. When the 25 or 50 tests on a diskette are used, clients' names are deleted with a few keystrokes (HIPAA compliant) and the used diskettes are returned to Behavior Data Systems (BDS) for ongoing research.
Unique Test Features
Behavior Data Systems (BDS) develops, standardizes and publishes automated (computer scored) tests for a variety of different assessment purposes. BDS' test menu consists of over 40 adult and juvenile assessment instruments. All BDS tests have a built-in Truthfulness Scale that measures how truthful the client/patient/offender was while completing the test. Another distinctive BDS test feature is the tests' multiple scales. Each scale (measure) represents an area of inquiry. It is the test's scales that define that test's scope and purpose. That is why each test's scales are listed in the following test descriptions. It is a test's scales (measures) that obtain information relevant to the test assessment purpose.
Selecting an Adult Test
Behavior Data Systems' (BDS) website is designed to assist evaluators, assessors or screeners to find tests that best meet their assessment needs. To make test searches easier, BDS has organized its tests into different alphabetized lists.
- Slots Room No Deposit Bonus Codes August 11, 2021
- Uptown Pokies Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes August 12, 2021
- Wild Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 21, 2021
- Secret No Deposit Bonus Codes Bovada July 5, 2021
- BetOnline Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 5, 2021
- Lincoln Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes May 31, 2021
- Lucky Red Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes April 20, 2021
- High Country Casino No Deposit Codes July 14, 2021
- Aladdins Gold Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes May 27, 2021
- Pokies Parlour Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes August 6, 2021
- Lucky Tiger Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes March 23, 2021
- 888 Tiger Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes April 12, 2021
- Wild Vegas Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes August 14, 2021
- Juicy Vegas Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes February 21, 2021
- True Fortune Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes June 14, 2021
- Rich Palms Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes June 23, 2021
- Slotastic Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes May 27, 2021
- Posh Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes May 5, 2021
- PlayCroco Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes June 10, 2021
- Sunrise Slots Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes April 23, 2021